Móvel: Pré-pagamentos e Créditos
- O que são os Créditos
- Fazer um pré-pagamento
- Pagar uma factura com os seus créditos (Total ou Parcialmente)
O que são os Créditos
Typically, you will receive an invoice for all of your invoices and pay them in full. However, sometimes you will have credits in your account. This is money that's available for paying your future invoices. There are various ways to get credits:
- Getting promotional credits/discounts/compensation from the firm. If you are eligible to receive a discount or another bonus from the firm, it will be added by the accountant.
- Paying offline. If you have paid for services in cash at the accountant’s office or in another way, the accountant will add the manual payment to the system.
- Making a prepayment online. Prepayments are made online just like ordinary payments.
Fazer um pré-pagamento
Para fazer um pré-pagamento:
- Tap the Make prepayment button in the top of your Home section. Type in the amount, then tap Submit.
2. Enter your card/bank account details, then proceed with the payment.
3. Once you have the available credits, they will be displayed in the Profile section which is accessible by tapping your photo at the top left. Your accountant will receive a notification on your payment.
Pagar uma factura com os seus créditos (Total ou Parcialmente)
Once you have credits available, you can use them to pay your invoices, either fully or partially.
- If the amount of the available credit is more than the amount of the invoice or equal to it, you may pay the invoice with it. Open an invoice and tap the Pay $0.00 button to proceed.
- If the amount of the available credit is less than the amount of the invoice, the available credit is deducted from the invoice. You’ll need to pay the difference with your credit card. For example, if you have $500 available in credits and receive an invoice for the sum of $2,950, you will need to submit payment for $2,450.