Uploading a Document
1. Upload a document to TaxDome using either method:
- Drag-and-drop files and folders from your desktop to any folder with Client can view and edit access inside the Documents section.
- Click Upload Documents from either the Documents section or the Home page.
2. Browse your computer to select the files you want to upload. You can select several files from one folder. Go here to see all the file types TaxDome accepts. The maximum upload size is 200 Mb.
If you need to select more files, click Add more.
3. Click Save.
That’s it! Your files are uploaded to the folder with Client can view and edit access.
Tip: If you want your accountant to know that all your docs are uploaded, select the Notify firm if you are done uploading checkbox.
Uploading a Zip Archive
To quickly upload a bunch of files at once, use a zip archive. TaxDome allows zip files of up to 200 Mb. Zip files are uploaded the same as other files. However, once a zip file is uploaded, TaxDome handles it differently:
- The zip file is automatically unzipped.
- File types that aren’t accepted do not upload.
- Folders on the zip will not replicate on TaxDome, so you’ll need to create new folders on TaxDome to organize your files.
- The original zip archive you uploaded is deleted.